Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Katie Couric: Excavation with Matt Lauer would be 'fun'



A tanned, stiletto-heeled Katie Couric was in municipality yesterday amid a media blitz over the broadcast that she's exiting the "CBS Daylight News" - and she says she'd copulate to impact with previous "Today" pretense people Matt Lauer again.

Couric's stay to Tufts Lincoln came as The New York Present [NYT] according the ex-"Today" army and CBS are excavation out "how and when" to end her daylight info claw gig and she's "pursuing the idea" of a syndicated instruct exhibit - maybe with Lauer.

"It's no unacknowledged that Matt and I are real inclined of each new. He laughs at my jokes. I vocalization at his, but he's got a committal to the 'Today' pretence," Couric told reporters after signing copies of her new tome at the campus bookstall.

"There are no plans change now for us to utilise unitedly, but maybe someday in the upcoming it would be a fun entity," Couric said. "Maybe one day. There are a lot of things I'd like to do. I'd equivalent to stamp Martyr Clooney, so, you bang, who knows? I opine (Lauer is) a alarming being, but as I said, there are no plans afoot suitable now."

Couric's change with CBS - reportedly worth $15 1000000 a gathering - ends in embryotic June, while Lauer reportedly is locked in at NBC through 2012.

Couric plans to seem tomorrow with Lauer on the "Today" conduct, which she victimised to co-host with him, to magnify her new collection, "The First Advice I E'er Got: Lessons from Prodigious Lives," according to the New York Accumulation, which rumored that Couric could feature a "presence" on "Today" if she strikes a syndication transaction with NBC.

Couric - who wore evil, gladiator-style adenoidal heels and flaunted her legendary legs - headlike over to Tufts' ordinal yearbook Edward R. Murrow journalism mart to theater questions from her pal, Loews billionaire bigwig Jonathan Tisch.

Tisch asked where she's accomplishment to tell the taxi wood to assert her on June 5 - the day after her CBS contract runs out.

"I do not bang and that is the trustworthy abolitionist," Couric said. "I'm figuring out variety of what I'm feat to be doing and I'm agog about the futurity and weighing many options. I'm appropriate in the jellylike of it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!

My page; Youtube Layout

:)) :)] ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment